All of this duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency and with respect to which CERKAFOR AMBIENTE S.L.guarantees that the organizational and technical security measures required by the RGPD have been applied.
With this, we express our commitment to maintain and guarantee business relationships in a secure manner by protecting personal data and guaranteeing the right to privacy of each of the users of our website.
Users, by checking the box, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
- Provision of content on the blog.
- The sale of material and services on steel and industrial and irrigation material.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available on the Website.
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by email related to products or services offered by the Provider, as well as by collaborators or partners with whom it has reached a commercial promotion agreement among its clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the Provider and will be products and services related to the Provider’s sector.
- Carry out statistical studies.
Only the owner will have access to their data, and under no circumstances, these data will be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party. In no case will a different use be made than the purpose for which the data has been collected, much less will I transfer this data to a third party.
The data requested through the Website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that all the data is not provided, I cannot guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to your needs.
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data they send, exonerating us from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Quién es el responsable de los datos
Cerkafor wants to offer total transparency:
- Company name is: CERKAFOR AMBIENTE S.L..
- CIF: B06667315
- Registered office: Polígono Industrial El Prado C/ Valladolid, 50, sector B, Mérida (Badajoz) Spain.
- The activity of this website: is to offer information and services of products derived from steel and irrigation material.
- You can contact me through email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are over thirteen years of age, you can register on this Website without the prior consent of your parents or guardians.
What happens if you are under 14 years old?
In this case, the consent of your parents or guardians will be a mandatory condition for us to process their personal data.
Warning: If you are under fourteen years old and you have not obtained the consent of your parents, you cannot register on the website, so we will proceed to deny your request if we have proof of it.
Anti-spam policy and data capture systems
I declare myself totally against the sending of unsolicited commercial information, for which I undertake to use the data that I have collected through this website in accordance with its purpose, as well as to take the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on Data Protection of Personal character.
If as a user of this website you comment on a post, send an email through the contact form, publish on the blog or subscribe to it, you will be providing personal information that will be included in a file owned by us.
Non-identifying data is also collected through cookies, whose conditions you can check in the Cookies policy . These data refer to your patterns of behavior on the web, such as: the pages you have visited and the order in which you have visited them, the time you have spent on each of the pages, as well as the date and time on which that you have accessed and used the website.
Compliance with applicable regulations
CERKAFOR AMBIENTE S.L. To date, it complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of said Organic Law and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
As of May 2018, we will be governed by the regulations that will come into force, being the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD) of the European Union.
Likewise, we comply with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and I will request your consent from the USER for the treatment of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
In compliance with the provisions of the regulations, we inform you that the data provided, as well as those data derived from your navigation, may be stored in the files of CERKAFOR AMBIENTE S.L. and processed for the purpose of meeting your request and maintaining the relationship established in the forms you sign.
Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of their data in order to inform them, by any means, including email, of the products and services that we work with..
In case of not authorizing the processing of their data for the purpose indicated above, the USER may exercise their right to oppose the processing of their data in the terms and conditions provided below in the section “Exercise of Rights”
As a service to our visitors, our Website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by the Website. Thus AMBIENTE S.L. does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these websites other than this website, be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing said links, but we do not supervise or control in any way the contents and services and any material of any nature existing in them, for which we are not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the User by accessing said links.
This website provides links to other own and third-party websites such as content and affiliate links, in order to share useful content that complements our content, or if it is an affiliate link, the purpose is to offer you products or services that can interest you, which I know are good. We would never recommend something to you that we would not buy or hire.
However, in no case are we responsible for the results derived from access to these links, although the links are always to trusted sites. If not, I would appreciate it if you could bring it to our attention.
Links to our website are allowed provided that no false, inaccurate or incorrect statement is made about it.
The establishment of the link does not imply the existence of relations between cerkafor.com and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of cerkafor.com of the services and content offered on said website.
Data capture systems and their purpose
1)Content subscription forms:within the web there are several forms that allow you to activate subscriptions managed by some computerized service in order to send marketing campaigns by email, subscription management and sending newsletters or news.
2) Comment form:: The website includes a form whose purpose is to comment on the articles and give your opinion while respecting freedom of expression. The user will be able to post comments on the posts that are published. The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them, also collecting this data that will be stored on the 1&1 servers.
3) Contact form: There are contact forms whose purpose is to answer queries, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the email address or telephone number (as indicated by the user) will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web, these data will be stored on the 1&1 servers and the service of email marketing used.
5) Users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by the website from the same Newsletter through a cancellation form.
6) Tracking systems used on this site:: Google (Analytics), at https://www.cerkafor.comthe preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information are also studied together to understand better who constitutes your audience and what they need. Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant advertisements.
We will not share, sell, rent your personal information with other parties. We may share certain information with authorized third-party service providers necessary to provide you with certain services.
social media plugins
Our page offers links and services related to the different social networks (such as “share” or “like”). If you belong to a social network and you click, the provider of the social network will be able to link your profile data with the information and your visit to said web page.
So that you are informed about the policies on the processing of personal data of the different social networks, we leave you the links to their respective legal texts. You can always access the privacy policies of the different social networks, as well as configure your profile to guarantee your privacy.
Google+ y Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es
Exercise of the Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition (ARCO)
The Data Protection Law recognizes the so-called ARCO rights, which are the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your personal data.
I respect your rights and therefore you can exercise them whenever you want and I will respond efficiently to your request.
This exercise is personal, so you must exercise it yourself by contacting us, being able to ask me to rectify it, object to processing or requesting the cancellation of this data from our files.
You can request your request to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through the email: email@example.com with a valid proof of your identity (for example a photocopy of the DNI), indicating in the subject: PROTECTION OF DATA.
Acceptance and consent
Update date: June 25, 2018